I have been wanting to make the two youngest boys matching bed spreads for forever. I had even planned to have it done by Christmas, but things got hectic and I was working at the flower shop, so I didn't get to them.
But finally...I have!
I saw this bed spread at the
Land of Nod
Super Cute! But to expensive for me, especially since I wanted two!
So, I thought I'd try my hand at making them, and here's the final product...

My colors are a little different, and the final size is smaller than I had planned, but since their beds are actually smaller than a twin it worked out okay, at least till they out grow them!
The boys love them, and it's so nice not to have to pile a bunch of miss matched quilts on them!
Cross one Project off the list!!
Hooray for the completion of a project!
ReplyDeletetoo cute! You're good.
ReplyDeleteNice work Jalene they look great!
ReplyDeletesuper cute! love the colors.
ReplyDelete