Thursday, October 6, 2011

reading chart

So...I'm kind of addicted to Pinterest, and recently my friend pinned this







I have been looking for a reading chart for myself and the boys. I remember using this one growing up

but, when I saw the one on pinterest, I really liked it and figured I could recreate it. TADA!!




I just can't decide if I like the colored title or the black title...which one do you like?

4 comments:

  1. I like the colored one. I can't believe the chart is 25.00. Way to save money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colored one is more fun for kids. Great job on recreating it. I may need to have a printable copy for my own kids, if you are willing to share. I know... you will give me a "good deal" as they say in Mexico and will let me have it for $24.99! (:

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colored one for sure! You already have color in the body, so why not tie the title into it?

    Oh, and I've heard awesome things about pintrerest, but heard you need to be invited to join... hint hint... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE pinterest! That is a super cute chart...you did a great job recreating it. I was gonna say black title, but I think I'm outnumbered. :)

    ReplyDelete