This is how it works..... The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a hand made gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise! But, what you need to do in return is "pay if forward" by making the same promise on your blog. That means that sometime during this year you will send a gift to 3 people as well. Get it? I'd love for you to join me! Will you? Other comments are welcome, but only the first three will be my Pay It Forward recipients. Come and join me who doesn't love a gift or giving gifts???.
What a super fun idea! I'm in.
ReplyDeleteDoes it have to be something homemade?
Yeah, I am second! I'm in too!
ReplyDeleteOk, I have already posted this on my blog, which reminds me that I need to get my gifts mailed before I move. Yeah, I'm number 3.
ReplyDelete